Monday 4 November 2013

"I'm bringing ginger back!"

I have chosen this article because the title of the article "I'm bringing ginger back!" caught my eye. I also really like the way Ed Sheeran has presented himself. He says that he's still dazzled by the fact he's 'famous' and still doesn't see himself the way other's do. He says "I don't really look like a performer. I look like your brother's mate, or just some kid you went to school with." Suggesting that he's, not at all, big headed. But he may not have faith in himself, or maybe a lack of self-confidence. He proceeds to say "I don't wear expensive clothes or sing about cars and money. Instead i sing about everyday things that people can relate to." This brings out Ed to be a true artist - showing his passion for music. Not just for the fame. The main image of the article really caught my eye, because of the huge landscape of Big Ben, London. Ed's posture and body composition shows us that he's confident and ready to take on whatever comes his way in the music industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment